Saturday, February 11, 2012

Super Bowl Craft Time

Heather got an idea from Pinterest of what to do with all your birthday cards, thank you notes, etc. The Saturday before the Superbowl we went to JoAnn Fabrics and got cute scrapbook paper, metal rings and stickers. During the Superbowl we worked on making books with all our cards. Heather was done by halftime, but it took me the entire game to finish. It takes awhile to organize your cards and get an idea how you would like your books done! Heather ended up making one book with two metal rings on the side. I put my cards into two books with one metal ring in the upper left corner. One book was birthday cards and the other was miscellaneous (thank you notes, holidays and graduations). I'm proud of how they turned out! It's nice that I can easily add new cards to these books!

So is there a thing called a craft hangover? By the time I was done with these books my back was killing me, I was getting a terrible headache and I felt dehydrated. I may have forgotten to drink while I was crafting!

1 comment: