Sunday, March 18, 2012

Miranda Lambert Concert!!!

Heather and I went with her friend Kristen to the Miranda Lambert concert on March 16th! We had a blast! I met up with them after work and we had dinner at Applebees at the Gateway. Before the concert started we took a couple pictures:












Jerrod Neimann and Chris Young opened for Miranda. I really liked Chris Young! Here's a pic of him on stage!











Miranda finally came on stage and she was amazing! she really puts on a good show! She had a pink acoustic guitar, a pink microphone and pink ear pieces! :) Her best line was when she introducing her song, Baggage Claim. She said, "I wrote this song in a state of being pissed off. Now that I'm married I really now how it feels to be pissed off!"










My favorite song of hers is The House That Built Me:











One of her best songs she sang was her newest single, Over You. So beautiful! She even did a cover of You and I by Lady Gaga. awesome! Her last song before her encore was White Liar!

We're glad we stayed for her encore because she brought out Jerrod and Chris for her last song of the night! She said it's for us girls! She's married, but she's not blind! hehe











It sure was a fun night and I hope I can go to another concert soon! Too bad we didn't get tickets for Kelly Clarkson's concert on march 20th! Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment