Sunday, September 2, 2012

Whitney's Wedding

Life has been busy! Here's one of the biggest reasons... my youngest sister got married on August 16th.  Yep, my little sister got married before I did. It's okay, really, I'm fine with it... :)

Here are some highlights of the week of Whitney's wedding:

*I saw WICKED at Capitol Theater with my parents, Heather and my grandma Neilson on AUG 11th. It was my first Broadway show and it was amazing!!!!
*Being able to do an endowment session at the SLC temple with Whitney and Andy and my parents.

*Family bridal shower at my Aunt Nelissa's house!

* Bachelorette party on the 15th with Whitney and Brittney Shawcroft.  We got our nails done and had a picnic in the dark at sugarhouse park! I also got to watch Heather's championship softball game.  She won!

*Wedding/photoshoot at the SLC temple!  I got to attend her sealing and I finally got to be a bridesmaid!  I loved seeing how happy Whitney was on her wedding day.  Here are some pics:

My family! I have a brother-in-law!


Whitney and Andy Evans
*Wedding luncheon at the Lion House!

*Miller swim party without the bride and groom!

*Wedding reception in La, Jara Colorado.  This was definitely a quick trip home (we left on Friday, the reception was on Saturday and Heather and I drove back on Sunday).  The reception was worth the short trip! oh and I caught the bouquet.... :)
I played Pachelbel's Canon in D for the ring ceremony!





I can't believe Whitney has been married for just over two weeks now. oh... and I can't believe my good friend Emily gets married next weekend! I hope I don't have to go to another wedding anytime soon... unless it's mine! :)


1 comment: