Monday, January 14, 2013

Update Time!!!!

So it's been awhile... so here's a recap of my life for the past couple months!

Heather and I went home for Thanksgiving! It was the first year in awhile that we had Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house instead of at Uncle Monte's. It was great being home with my family.  We played board games, saw the movie Red Dawn,went shooting and made smores in the my parents firepit! One of our new Thanksgiving traditions is to do a family photo shoot!






The week after Thanksgiving I got LASIK! I'm loving not having to wear contacts or glasses!!!  I had wanted to do this for a long time but never got serious about it... and I'm glad I did! I've had glasses since the 3rd grade!!! and contacts since the 8th grade! The doctor seemed more excited than I was because of my very strong prescription! The surgery went well and it was nice to take a few days off of work to recover.

Heather and I got to be home for Christmas for 8 whole days! I love spending Christmas with my family.  My best present was a piano bench... now, my piano feels complete!  Thanks mom!! So funny story... we really wanted to see Les Miserables as a family while we were home... and since our local theater wasn't showing it yet we drove two hours to see it in Pueblo, Co the Saturday after Christmas!  We also did some shopping!
with my parents after church on Dec 23rd! I love how we color coordinated!

Christmas Eve dinner!  Dad's taking the pic... and we're also missing Whitney.  Whitney ended up spending Christmas Eve with Andy's family.  We missed having her there, but glad she and Andy came on Christmas Day!

Christmas morning with our stockings!

On Christmas Day!!! the whole family!!! i love this photo of us

Go Broncos!!! We're about to watch them beat the Chiefs! We're so sad that the Ravens beat them this past week. so close!!!
The Miller Sisters!!!!
I got mom to do Just Dance with me! yeah!!!            


January hasn't been too exciting yet... but I'm sure 2013 will be a great year!!!

1 comment: