Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

Here are some of my Halloween 2011 highlights!



*Going on the Heber Creeper and carving pumpkins with the Chambers: Heather and I had lots of fun. It was our first time on the Haunted Canyon train. The highlight was Paul howling like a werewolf when the lights went out on the train and scaring the kids half to death! They also had the scary people that we saw outside come on the train on the way back... and of course I was sitting in the aisle. Luckily I didn't get too scared! After the Heber Creeper we went back to their condo in Park City to carve pumpkins. That's a Halloween must! It was also good see Uncle Roy, Krystle and to see her baby Aiden for the first time! He's a cutie! Here are some pictures:










*We went to our Ward Halloween party on Halloween night. Heather dressed up as a blind ref and I went as a witch for the 3rd year in a row! I need to be creative or more into the Halloween spirit next year! :)







*Dancing to "This is Halloween" on Just Dance 3. That's right! Heather and I just bought a Wii. We looove it. So if anybody want to play games on our wii, come on over!






Oh and just FYI... I'm sooo excited to be going to Boston on Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment